Flexible conduction control
MARS EXPLORER offers flexible conduction settings to meet company-specific needs. It recommends products by enhancing search usability, eliminating user disengagement due to blank search results and accurately ascertaining user needs.
Customizable design and display items
MARS EXPLORER offers companies the freedom to build their own UIs. Firmly guide users with an attractive screen display.
- Use a design that suits your website and users.
- Allows free combinations of display items.
Search for words beginning with or containing the search string + fuzzy search
Displays products that the user may be looking for, based on input of a few letters. Prevents loss of potential customers by eliminating blank search results.
- Simplifies text input for users.
- May give users a new awareness.
Adjustable priority (display order)
You can guide users by prioritizing the display of certain words or phrases.
- By prioritizing the display of words and phrases that have returned search hits, you can quickly cover fluctuations in demand caused by changes in fashion or the season.
- You can also configure the prioritized display of specific products.
- You can change the display order of products that have been clicked from search results.
- You can adjust the display based on inventory information (hide if no stock etc).
Refine categories with specific keywords
Refine products by converting words or phrases (adjectives or technical terms) into category information.
- Guide users to appropriate product categories.
- Narrow results down to products that look easy to purchase.
Support for link with external web APIs
It can be used with other input assistance services (partial display of other services in MARS EXPLORER).
- Smooth migration from existing services.
Click here to submit questions/inquiries about the search box recommendations display service MARS EXPLORER.